18.11.07

Sometimes It Takes a Thousand Tries

A thousand pardons. I know I promised to keep things interesting, & so I'll keep this one short.

I'm just SOO happy that I can hardly contain myself! I've managed to listen to a particular song so many times in a row over the last week that its - ahem -"transcendental nature" & "global pertinence" (-yeah, yeah, just go with it) has seized my roommate (see figure above for girl in pink sweater w/ finger stuck in bottle) & compelled her to include a small quote in an essay due for her Masters in Global Politics at LSE, even if only as an allusion to some sort of international consolidation between peoples. Alas, my attempts to raise musical/ lyrical awareness aren't futile... Please listen, below (& I do apologize for the quality of the sound - but his beginning words more than make up for this).

Jeff Buckley - [Leonard Cohen's] Hallelujah


Besos.

No comments: