21.11.07

As Freedom is a Breakfast Food

La Patagonia Argentina. All day, I've been wishing I were laying on a mountain - far from civilization - gazing at the stars - breathing in the purity of Earth (of which we so often lose sight when we're engaged in our daily routines).

Before me, on my coffee table, is a CD of music & chants from both the Buddhist & Hindu meditative traditions. Props to my mami, who persistently urges me to take yoga, not more seriously, but for what it's actually worth.

And I got no time
That I got to get to
Where I don't need to be
...
But you can't stop nothing
If you got no control
Of the thoughts in your mind
That you kept in you know
You don't know nothing
But you don't need to know
The wisdom's in the trees
Not the glass windows
You can't stop wishing
If you don't let go

Jack Johnson - Breakdown


Besos.

No comments: