15.2.08

Los Gatos Ya Nacemos Gatos

I came across this clip while surfing YouTube for musical pieces that would transport me back to earlier times.  You know, when I was    
                                                                                    young...
                                                                             free...
                                                                                     irresponsible...
                                                                                 and
                                                                                              in love... 

...well, with none other than my living room piano.  Alas, those days are gone.  

Moving on, right!  Umm... I learned to play this when I was 18 & studying music @ University. 
And she's... 11!?!  Ok, so it's not perfect, but I'd say it's pretty good!

Chelsea Dock - Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata, 3rd Movement

Besos.

No comments: