13.4.08

A Rush of Blood to the Head

A lack of internet has prevented recent blog entries but has motivated exploration in areas far, far away from cyberspace.

Among these, isolation tanks, i.e. sensory deprivation chambers. Click here for a description and here for information on the appropriate Simpsons episode, in which even Homer experiences a "spiritual" journey.

Instead of explaining, I'll recount what I consider were the top 5 highlights...
  • My body felt ethereal, & as if impossible to endure weights, burdens, or concerns.
  • My mind felt separate, almost disconnected, from my body.
  • I found myself Ohm-ing midway through.
  • It was just me inside the tank - there were no sounds, no lights, no distractions.
  • Ironically, the time went fast & felt fleeting.

Needless to say, it was a spiritual experience. I came out with a strong desire to learn meditation and with a feeling of inner peace. ...Seriously!

Coldplay - Politik

Besos.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

were you in a tanning bed for 15 minutes?

Flor said...

ahhh, con razon sali negra de ahi.....

parece q *alguien* quiere dormir en el piso cuando pase por londres................. :P